hello again! so this past week I feel very much like a slacker. My church involvement was non-existent. Wednesday night we had just gotten back from snowboarding, so the two kaleo students that didn't go to the mountain went to youth. Friday the youth headed up to Campbell River, and I was under the impression that my pastor was going in my place, but it wasn't the case. Sunday was an opportunity to finally hear a sermon and get a week off from Sunday School. So, as mentioned, I did nothing!
For the rest of the week, we were either busy reading material for gospels class this week, snowboarding on Wednesday, and just hanging out. Yesterday, the New York team had a special meeting where we ate pizza and half watched the Super Bowl. A balloon 'specialist' was present to show us how to create dogs and hats and flowers out of balloons. Apparently it will be a sweet skill to show the kids when we're in New York, and it was fun to learn. The super bowl may have been a bit of a distraction, but it was still fun. Also, on Sunday morning, it was decided that yours truly will be leading crafts next Sunday for the children in Sunday school. I'm banking on it not mattering that I probably won't actually do it, but it'll be an...interesting experience. Fun times. Until next time...laaaaater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment